Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. - "Boobie Miles"


Big K.R.I.T. leaked the first record, "Boobie Miles" from his new album (I refuse to call it a mixtape) 4eva N a Day, and it is so smooth! With a sincere message to spread throughout the song, I'll let K.R.I.T. tell it himself:
"the 1st song i wanted 2 release from #4evaNaDay is called Boobie Miles. Its about over coming all the obstacles that block your dreams, the sacrifices that come with how hard you have to go to obtain your goal, giving your all no matter what the situation, the only difference between a winner N a loser is a winner plays until he wins - K.R.I.T."
 Big K.R.I.T. - "Boobie Miles" (4eva N a Day)


K.R.I.T. first brings up Boobie Miles on the Adele sampled, "Hometown Hero," from K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (2010).  

Big K.R.I.T. - Hometown Hero (K.R.I.T. Wuz Here)


This track brings you into his state of mind at the time: a young artist with all of the talent necessary to reach the top but wary of the obstacles along the way. On the new single, we hear from an artist literally on the brink of a life changing year; K.R.I.T. goes back and guides that 'Hometown Hero' by providing poignant advice to succeed on the big stage.

Be sure to keep an ear out for the whole project dropping February 20th, 2012. This is only the start, as Big K.R.I.T. will be following up 4eva N a Day with his major label debut, Live From The Underground later this year! If you need to catch up and check out 2011's classic, Return of 4eva, just start at The Beginning.

- mikhel

No comments:

Post a Comment